Table of Contents
- What Is The Best Bed Bug Killer?
- 1. Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider – Editor’s Choice
- 2. HARRIS Bed Bug Killer, Diatomaceous Earth – Amazon’s Choice
- 3. Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea Fogger – Great Quick-Effect
- 4. HARRIS Bed Bug Killer – Best Residual Effectivity
- 5. ECOPEST Bed Bug Interceptors – Excellent 24/7 Protection
- Buyer’s Guide
Using insecticides is no joke. Surely, there are natural means to get rid of rodents, but only chemicals can do the job sometimes. Solid, toxic chemicals include even the best bed bug sprays that can be extremely harmful (and often even fatal) to kids and animals, and some can make other people very ill at any age. And if the health and well-being of your family are not enough to drive you away from activities, remember that certain insecticides can also induce a bug infestation. To avoid all that, here’s our list of the best bed bug killers out there.
What Is The Best Bed Bug Killer?
1. Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider – Editor’s Choice
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic...
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research...
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed...
EcoRaider’s bed bug killer will offer you the safest formulation suitable for your kids and even pets, it has a long-lasting protection that ensures an effective result to get rid of the pestering bed bugs. However, you should be careful with this product, because it smells once it is applied.
2. HARRIS Bed Bug Killer, Diatomaceous Earth – Amazon’s Choice
- Comprehensive - The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as...
- Easy Application - The powder duster makes application simple and...
- Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will...
Comprehensive and Effective in Killing Insects
Long Residual Effect
Harris products have proven its name in killing the most irritating insects and pests lingering in our homes, this Diatomaceous Earth Bed Bug Killer is one of them. It is designed in a cost-effective powdered packaging that effectively kills bed bugs even for days after application.
3. Hot Shot Bedbug & Flea Fogger – Great Quick-Effect
- KILLS BED BUGS AND FLEAS: Hot Shot BedBug & Flea Fogger also...
- INHIBITS FLEA REINFESTATION: Inhibits reinfestation of fleas for...
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Contains Nylar insect growth regulatory to...
Eliminated Eggs and Effective for Weeks
Wide Application and Effectivity
Hot Shot’s Bedbug & Flea Fogger is a one of a kind product best in killing bed bugs through its unique and effective spray can. It has a variety of applications, particularly for indoor purposes. Plus, it eliminates multiple pests other than bed bugs.
4. HARRIS Bed Bug Killer – Best Residual Effectivity
- Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs - Kills even the toughest...
- Kills Quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly
- EPA Registered - Approved for use in homes with people and pets...
Kills Quickly and Leaves Residual
This bed bug killer from HARRIS is a unique formulation that enables a residual effect even after the initial application, this means that you have plenty of room and time for killing the bed bugs in your home area.
5. ECOPEST Bed Bug Interceptors – Excellent 24/7 Protection
- SLEEP EASY! 24/7 BEDBUG DETECTION AND PROTECTION — Easily...
- EFFECTIVE, HEAVY DUTY, VERSATILE DESIGN — Eliminate your...
- USE UNDER BED POSTS AND FURNITURE LEGS — In addition to use in...
Heavy Duty and Durable
Versatile and Flexible
ECOPEST Bed Bug Interceptors might be the best bed bug killer in the market, you can ease your worry with this product as you easily install the trap at the arm of your furniture. The trap is proven to be effective that can also be used in different establishments.
How can I tell if we have bed bugs?
The indications that you have bed bugs are: the sheets or pillowcases have blood spots. On sheets and mattresses, bedclothes, and walls, black or rusted patches of bed bug excrement is present. In areas where bed bugs hide, bed bug fecal places, eggshells, or shed skin may be noticed. and, An unpleasant, musty odor from the scent glands of the bugs is prominent.
Can you have bed bugs and not see them?
These insects lead a lifestyle that is very mysterious and hidden and can always go undetected. It is best to get the inspection done for you by a well-qualified specialist. Occasionally, without necessarily seeing any bed bugs, you can see proof of a bed bug infestation. In the places they occupy, bed bugs leave fecal stains.
What is the main cause of bed bugs?
Travel is commonly known As the most predominant cause of bed bug infestations. Bed bugs will hitchhike on individuals, clothing, luggage, or other personal belongings and be unintentionally transported to other properties, often unknown to the traveler.
What kills bed bugs instantly?
Diluted rubbing alcohol is one of the most popular DIY remedies for destroying bed bugs immediately. Alcohol, as soon as it makes contact with them, kills bed bugs. It also easily evaporates, making it safer to use than most types of alcohol. Remember that although alcohol is successful in rapidly destroying bed bugs, it does not solve a whole infestation.
Does baking soda kill bed bugs?
By removing the surface fluids on the waxy coating of a bed bug’s body, baking soda is thought to get rid of bed bugs and allow them to dehydrate. The tiny granules of baking soda are also believed to be able to bite through the shell of a bed bug and cause internal bleeding.
How to kill bed bug eggs?
Bedbugs can be destroyed by isopropyl alcohol. It will kill the bugs on their own and kill their eggs and larvae. However, you should be mindful that the use of rubbing alcohol on a bedbug infestation is inefficient and can even be harmful until you begin spraying.
I’m Maddy Rigby and I am a Senior Lecturer in the School of Life and Environmental Sciences at the University of Sydney. I obtained my PhD in Insect Ecology from the University of Calgary in Canada with a focus on insect behavior.