Venomous snakes can be found in the most unexpected places. These snakes can be dangerous to outdoor workers including painters, fishermen, gardeners, and builders. These are also a concern to hikers in heavily infested snake areas, and even around homes. They can be harmless but they can also bring immense pain or worse death. Unless those who are bitten failed to seek prompt medical attention, the number of fatalities would be much greater. So, we’ve selected the best repellent out there to keep them off your properties without handling poisons or traps.
What is the best snake repellent?
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Snake Defense Natural Snake Repellent- Editor’s Choice
- Works on venomous and non-venomous snakes!
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe product uses a combination of essential oils (clove, peppermint, & cinnamon oil) and depends on a powerful fragrance to keep snakes away. Users can spray the blend without touching any of the items and it might be the smart choice when you are looking for a spray snake repellent. If you don’t like the thought of scattering tiny pieces of poison across your lawn, this will serve well as an option to granule treatment.
Effective on Venomous and Non- Venomous Snakes
Effective Repellent Formula
2. Ortho Snake-B-Gon Snake Repellent Granules – Amazon’s Choice
- Prevents snakes from entering, nesting and foraging
- Safe for people, pets and plants When used as directed
- Each bottle, covers approximately 1,440 sq. ft
- Ready-to-use formula. Dispense directly from bottle; apply...
- Long-lasting, “no-stink“ formula
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThese snake repellent granules offered by Ortho are efficient, safe, and useful for keeping snakes out of your garden. The Ortho snake repellent uses a no-stink formula with essential oils, and it has a rain-resistant effect. This may be the best granules available in the market that suits your needs to repel unwanted snakes.
Safe to Use
3. Solar Mole Repellent Ultrasonic Outdoor Powered Sonic Deterrent- Best Solar Deterrent
- Use a 100% child safe, environmentally friendly approach to...
- For optimal performance we recommend that during installation of...
- Generally, it takes approximately 2-4 weeks for the moles and...
- Relax knowing that your lawn is protected even when it rains due...
- No chemicals or poison is used in this process. Moles, gophers...
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe NIKAND Solar Mole repellent is a convenient and simple remedy to get rid of unwanted lawn and garden visitors. Insert the solar sonic spikes that work roughly 96 feet apart into the garden floor, and a high-pitched sonic buzz that will scare away snakes trying to set up residence in your house. Every spike is circular in shape, and it might be the best sonic deterrent that covers a wide area to repel snakes.
Chemical- Free Product
4. Snake Repellent-5lb Shaker Granular by Nature’s MACE- Best to Repel Stray Snakes
- Our Technology Safely and Effectively repels Snakes. Snake...
- Ideal outdoor use: gardens, lawns, and landscaped areas.
- Repellent is designed to train snakes to stay clear of treated...
- Safely and effectively repel snakes
- Guaranteed 100% to Repel Stray Snakes
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APISnake MACE has a powerful time-release formula which makes it highly effective as well as long-lasting. Trusted by many, Snake MACE is widely used for industrial as well as home/garden applications. It may be one of the best granular repellents, because of the inherent aversion of snakes to the Snake MACE ingredients, the potency of the drug will never diminish. Its natural ingredients allow safety in protecting flowers, crawl spaces, gardens, playgrounds, golf courses, barns, landscapes, and any space where snakes may hide.
5. Bonide Products INC 916132 875 Snake Stopper – Does no Harm to the Animals
- SNAKE CONTROL - This animal repellent is a potent blend of...
- NO HARM - Being a deterrent, this product is not a snake bait,...
- BIODEGRADABLE - This granular pest repeller is biodegradable and...
- BARRIER TREATMENT - Using the directions on the label, dispense a...
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR - Containing active ingredients clove oil, cedar...
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThe Bonide 32 oz repellent snake spray is composed of organic ingredients including cedar oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil, and sulfur, which have a strong smell to keep the snakes away from slithering. It is reformulated into liquid and you can apply it very quickly anywhere you want. The product is safe to use and effective to cover wide areas.
Indoor and Outdoor Use
6. Catchmaster Baited Rat, Mouse, and Snake Glue Traps – Home & Family Safe
- Non-toxic and safer to use around children and pets
- Disposable trap
- Folds into tunnel shape for use in tight or dusty areas
- Made in the USA
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APICatchmaster Baited Rat, Mouse & Snake Size Glue trays come in the same effective formulation used by the professionals. Its usage in pests is better than other pest control methods. The trays are ready to use, and no further baits are needed. It can also be considered as an option to glue boards that might not hold up in wet or damp environments, such as basements or bathrooms.
Cost-Effective and Efficient
Last Within a Year
Does snake repellent work?
If the formulation is right, it will work considering it has a strong smell to keep the snakes away from your property.
Is snake repellent safe for dogs?
Yes, but look for ingredients that are eco friendly and have a specification that says it’s safe to use around your dog. Mostly, the organic ingredients and formulation is the safest product for your dogs.
What is a natural snake repellent?
Natural snake repellent has the recombination of ingredients that allow you to get rid of snakes without harming them.
Is snake repellent harmful to humans?
No, Similarly to dogs, snake repellent will not hurt you considering it has a biodegradable ingredient. Some have a foul smell which is the factor that you might want to avoid in buying snake repellents.
Does snake repellent work on lizards?
Some of the snake repellents can do such things, especially the ones that can emanate vibrations and smell that can keep the lizards away.
Will snake repellent get rid of frogs?
Spraying snake repellent around the perimeter of your yard is often an effective repellent against frogs. In fact, snake repellent is usually about as effective at getting rid of frogs as it is at getting rid of snakes.
Snake Repellent Secret for Over 10 years for Backyard Garden – Video Review
Table of Contents
- What is the best snake repellent?
- 1. Snake Defense Natural Snake Repellent- Editor’s Choice
- 2. Ortho Snake-B-Gon Snake Repellent Granules – Amazon’s Choice
- 3. Solar Mole Repellent Ultrasonic Outdoor Powered Sonic Deterrent- Best Solar Deterrent
- 4. Snake Repellent-5lb Shaker Granular by Nature’s MACE- Best to Repel Stray Snakes
- 5. Bonide Products INC 916132 875 Snake Stopper – Does no Harm to the Animals
- 6. Catchmaster Baited Rat, Mouse, and Snake Glue Traps – Home & Family Safe
- Buyer’s Guide
- Snake Repellent Secret for Over 10 years for Backyard Garden – Video Review