Table of Contents
- What Is The Best Rabbit Repellent for Lawns?
- 1. Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler – Editor’s Choice
- 2. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular – Amazon’s Choice
- 3. Nature’s Mace Deer & Rabbit Ready-to-Use Spray – Strong & Powerful Rabbit Repellent for Lawns
- 4. Dalen Natural Enemy Scarecrow Great Horned Owl – Best Natural Way to Repel Rabbits in Lawns
- 5. Deer Repel Deer Repellent Plants Pouches – Super Long-Lasting
- 6. Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent – Great No-Stink Formula
- Buyer’s Guide
Growing a lovely garden means you will enjoy the plants and flowers that come from it. But, you’re not going to be the only one that does so, either. Many animals, including rabbits and deer, would like to get a free nibble in your garden. You’ve likely consumed leaves and stomped plants if you have a lot of rabbits in your house. If you want to solve this problem, here are the best options for you.
What Is The Best Rabbit Repellent for Lawns?
1. Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler – Editor’s Choice
- HUMANELY DETERS ANIMALS AND PESTS: Keeps animals out of plants,...
- UNIQUE DAY AND NIGHT DETECTION: The only deterrent sprinkler on...
- STABLE DESIGN: Simply press spike into soil or turf to firmly...
Three Mode Function
Expandable and Wide Defense Coverage
If you want to step up your game and introduce a device outside from a conventional spray to deter rabbits from disturbing your lawn, this Orbit’s Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler is the best choice for you. The manufacturer claims that it has the most product feature to accommodate your needs, making it the best.
2. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular – Amazon’s Choice
- REPELS DEER AND RABBITS: Deer and rabbits don’t have to eat...
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Use to treat low-growing flower beds,...
- RAIN-RESISTANT: Granules starts to work immediately.
Rain Resistant and Easy to Use
Safe for Edible Plants
Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular Rabbit Repellent is the best-suited product for vegetation on your lawns because it contains an organic and eco-friendly formulation that allows edible plants and crops to not be harmed while deterring rabbits around the area.
3. Nature’s Mace Deer & Rabbit Ready-to-Use Spray – Strong & Powerful Rabbit Repellent for Lawns
- POWERFUL DEER REPELLANT: Our university backed spray has 400%...
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our deer repellent is strong and...
- SAFE FOR USE: Nature’s MACE products are bio-degradable and...
Eco-Friendly and Efficient
Minty Smell and Long Lasting
This Nature’s Mace Deer & Rabbit from Mace will surely deliver you the best formula to deter rabbits from your lawn. Not only is it safe from humans and beta but it’s also a year-long product that proves to be efficient and long-lasting.
4. Dalen Natural Enemy Scarecrow Great Horned Owl – Best Natural Way to Repel Rabbits in Lawns
- LIFE-LIKE DESIGN: Not only a bird and pests repellant, but our...
- 16" TALL: Hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness, our...
- CHEMICAL-FREE: This is the most effective natural and...
Pole Mounted and More
Rabbits are scared of their predators, so this Dalen Natural Enemy Scarecrow Great Horned Owl is a great way to do so. Plus, this is a fine addition to your decorative products to make your lawns and other areas in your house more appealing and natural-looking.
5. Deer Repel Deer Repellent Plants Pouches – Super Long-Lasting
- ★ POWERFUL DEER & RABBIT REPELLENT THAT WORKS! - Long lasting...
- ★ READY TO USE, 10 PACK - Simply hang or stake repellent...
- ★ RAIN RESISTANT, SUPER LONG-LASTING - Deer Repel Repellent...
Ready to Hang Repellent Pouches
This Deer Repel Deer Repellent Plants Pouches is surprisingly one of the new tricks to deter rabbits and deers in your lawn. The simplicity of the product is one of its advantages; furthermore, it’s 100 percent organic, perfect for home use without harming your pets and kids.
6. Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent – Great No-Stink Formula
- Essential oils deliver a smell and taste that animals naturally...
- No-stink formula is long-lasting and rain-resistant
- It's just one easy step to protect your garden and landscape from...
Ready to Use
Repeat Formulation and Suitable for Edible Plants
Tomcat Repellents Animal Repellent is one of the top-notch products that deter rabbits lurking in your lawn which offers a long-lasting effect. In addition, it has a rain resistant capability that is ideal for any season, at any time, and on any day.
How do you keep rabbits out of your yard?
There are several ways to keep rabbits away from your lawn, some of them are: installing a fence, because native rabbits can’t dig, and they can’t hop as well, fencing can easily keep them off. You may also set up plant cages, opt for lift beds, but rabbit repellents are the most suggested way to be used.
What smells do rabbits hate?
Rabbits have a good sense of smell, and they especially hate the smell of garlic and eggs. So, to shield your lawn from the rabbits, you may prepare a substance of egg, milk, garlic, tabasco sauce, and liquid dishwashing soap.
Does a fake owl keep rabbits away?
Fortunately, fakes or scarecrows also perform well to deter rabbits, and it can be decorative as well. This plastic owl can be conveniently placed in your yard and lawns. Since damage from rabbits can reach beyond garden greens, it may be beneficial to use this device to deter them.
Will fake snakes keep rabbits away?
To keep certain animal threats, such as rabbits, out of your fruit and vegetable crops and lawns, life-like synthetic plastic snakes can work like magic. Placed in the garden, fake snakes will scare off rabbits and birds even better than a scarecrow.
How do I get rid of rabbits in my yard naturally?
To begin with, make it less inviting for rabbits in your backyard. Only in environments that offer shelter for predators will rabbits survive. In addition, a natural repellent can be used to deter rabbits from your lawns and garden. Pair 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, and 20 ounces of warm water with a squirt of dish detergent. Shake well to add the mixture and spray it in the area where rabbits thrive.
How do I keep wild rabbits from eating my plants?
Try dusting the plants with pure talcum powder to deter wild rabbits. As rabbits are excellent sniffers, they can be held out by powdered red pepper-sprayed around the garden or on targeted plants. Irish Spring soap shavings set around the landscape in little tassel bags will also help drive rabbits away.
I am Tanya Latty, a professor of entomology and ecology at the University of Sydney. I have been working in these fields for many years, with a particular interest in social invertebrates like bees and ants. I enjoy spending time outdoors observing nature. When not doing research or teaching, I love to read books about insects!